Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey everyone,

How are you all doing? That is so awesome that cam is going to mexico! We can speak in spanish together when we get back! Haha sorry i dont have much time, because today is a holiday and our normal computer store is closed. This computer is very slow and i dont think my photos are going to load in time, but lets hope! Haha

To be honest this week was kind of dissapointing. Well very disappointing, the L Family didn´t pass thier baptismal interview! They have a problem with the law of tithing because they have very Little Money. I wished that they had metioned this to us before they went into the interview, but they didnt! It was one of the hardest moments in my misión to see a family come so close, but then not pass the ¨test¨. They still want to keep meeting with us, but they keep pushing off their appointments and only 2 of them came to church on Sunday! It was a bummer, but i keep my spirits up and try to think of the positives and that helps me alot! We have found some good new investigators and they seem to be progressing well! We just keep working and when we work hard, people will progress in the góspel and miricles will happen! Im just waiting with faith for a few miracles, but i know they will come!

To answer some of your questions, it is starting to get a Little cold, but not to bad, and know i wont need boots. Haha my shoes and clothes are holding pretty well and im quite impressed! I dream in spanish a Little, but its more like spanglish! Haha and my english class is doing good! And Alot of scriptures inspire me! For example today in my personal study i read the story of nephi breaking his bow! Everyone in his family started to complain, even lehi, but nephi didnt, he made the best out of a bad situation, and he asked the lord for help. That is what i am trying to do with the L family. Ask the lord for help and not complian! I find scritpures like this all the time in my personal study! Its so cool i find new things every day!!
Well got to go, but just know that i miss all of you and i can feel your love!!!

Elder taysom!

No comments:

Post a Comment