Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hey everyone!

Ya! Argentina lost the finals, i dont think i have ever seen a sadder town in my life! it has been 24 years since they have won a world cup, and now it will be at least 28 years! haha the president of argentina said that if they won, no one would have to work today, but they still have to work so i can write you guys! man but yesterday we got no work done! we kind of just walked around for 4 hours. we tried to knock some doors, but as you can imagine that didnt work out to well! haha

This week was an ok week, but our investigadores arent progressing like we would like them too! they were, but we dont know what happened, and they all just seem to have come to a stand still! he have talked about it and we think we are going to focus alot on our teaching and how we can better it and apply it more to their lives! the members seem to be helping a bit more! it is awesome to see the diference when missionaries change the phrase " you have to" into " you can help us alot by"! i have really just been focusing on serving them, and showing love towards them, and they seem to be alot more willing to help us! we can feel your prayers mom!

So that was my week, and im kind of happy that the world cup is over so we can start to work really good again, but it was awesome to see all the crazy people go nuts when they won, and even more nuts when they lost! luckly im in a small town, so nothing happened! life here is pretty calm and peacful! we just go out and work! i found a scripture today that i love and it gives me great desires to serve the lord with all my heart! it is in alma 29:9! 

 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

well i love you all and miss you too! thanks for all the love!



Elder Taysom


Ps: the pics are of my birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment