Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Elder Taysom is arriving home today from his mission in Bahia Blanca Argentina!!! He reports his mission this Sunday Oct. 11, 2015 at 11:00am at our chapel on 2450 south. Thanks for all the prayers and support these last 2 years! This is the last email sent from the mission field...




Hey everyone,

Well I've only got about 10 min. thats all they gave me! but i just wanted to thank everyone for all your support and love over these last 2 years! i have grown by your cards and testimonies! i hope to see and hug you all this week and give you all big kisses! haha 

I do feel a little weird! but not sad or happy yet! in my mind i know that im going home, but my heart has not accepted the sad/happy truth. I think it will finally hit me when im in the plane, but until then i still feel at least, like the same old missionary that will go out and work tomorrow!

Well to answer some questions from mom, i would love to go out and eat somewhere. im really down for anything, its hard to decide what to do first because there is so much i want to do! well i love you all so much and cant wait to hug you all! if i can ill try to call, but it might be like 3 in the morning if i do! haha well love you all again and ill see you all later!!!

Love Elder Taysom

No comments:

Post a Comment